18 February 2005
I'm a little nervous about the GAR on Monday but I've done this race before with absolutely no training so I should be fine. I've set my goal on 1:15 and I think that is totally and completly doable. That's an average 9 minute mile which is a little fast for me but I think it's not out of the question completely. I'm going for a 6 mile run tomorrow and then Sunday is a day of rest. I'm going to run errands with Charlie.
Okay, enough rambling I'm off to get some dinner and relax - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!
17 February 2005
When I got sick I used that new Zicam spray that's supposed to shorten the lenght of a cold and I really think it worked. Tuesday night and yesterday morning I was feeling like crap but by last night I was feeling almost normal. I highly recommend that stuff, it works.
I guess that's all I have to say. Things are going well and that's really all I can ask for.
14 February 2005
I have had the feeling that I'm getting a cold. Nose has been stuffy and head a littly foggy. Hopefully it will pass quickly....
13 February 2005
Aerobics 6x this week: 3 Firm and 3 other
Running: 3x this week: Mon, Wed, Saturday
Yoga: 2x Fri, Sat
Boot Camp workout: 2x Tues, Thurs
- Do 5 minutes on the treadmill at 3 mph on a 12 incline, or as close to that incline as you can. Everytime you get back on the machine you increase the speed and lower the incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Get off and a floor series of biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back to the treadmill 3.5 mph and a 10 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Then do your floor routine: biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at 4 mph and an 8 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Do your floor work series.
- Last 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at a light jog, 4.5 mph, and a 4 incline
Okay, this is a tough schedule but I'm going to do it. I have the GAR on Monday and I need to be in shape and rested for it (that's why Sunday is a rest day).
I still haven't solidified my mental vision, it's coming but it's slowly evolving. One thing I do know for sure is that if I don't work hard I'm never going to achieve it.
Do or do not, there is no try.
I've decided to take a break from social media. I spend far, far too much time just scrolling through Facebook. Yes, I get a lot of in...
The muscles used in pull-ups: The muscles used in push ups: The muscles used in a kettlebell swing: That is what I have, a seriousl...
My foot hurts. Specifically my left foot hurts on the inside of the heel, it's almost the Achilles tendon but not quite. Right there w...
I am walking on my treadmill at the moment. It is 5:30 a.m. and I really want to do another 5 minutes or so. I started my 2nd week of WW o...