18 February 2005
I'm a little nervous about the GAR on Monday but I've done this race before with absolutely no training so I should be fine. I've set my goal on 1:15 and I think that is totally and completly doable. That's an average 9 minute mile which is a little fast for me but I think it's not out of the question completely. I'm going for a 6 mile run tomorrow and then Sunday is a day of rest. I'm going to run errands with Charlie.
Okay, enough rambling I'm off to get some dinner and relax - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!
17 February 2005
When I got sick I used that new Zicam spray that's supposed to shorten the lenght of a cold and I really think it worked. Tuesday night and yesterday morning I was feeling like crap but by last night I was feeling almost normal. I highly recommend that stuff, it works.
I guess that's all I have to say. Things are going well and that's really all I can ask for.
14 February 2005
I have had the feeling that I'm getting a cold. Nose has been stuffy and head a littly foggy. Hopefully it will pass quickly....
13 February 2005
Aerobics 6x this week: 3 Firm and 3 other
Running: 3x this week: Mon, Wed, Saturday
Yoga: 2x Fri, Sat
Boot Camp workout: 2x Tues, Thurs
- Do 5 minutes on the treadmill at 3 mph on a 12 incline, or as close to that incline as you can. Everytime you get back on the machine you increase the speed and lower the incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Get off and a floor series of biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back to the treadmill 3.5 mph and a 10 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Then do your floor routine: biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at 4 mph and an 8 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Do your floor work series.
- Last 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at a light jog, 4.5 mph, and a 4 incline
Okay, this is a tough schedule but I'm going to do it. I have the GAR on Monday and I need to be in shape and rested for it (that's why Sunday is a rest day).
I still haven't solidified my mental vision, it's coming but it's slowly evolving. One thing I do know for sure is that if I don't work hard I'm never going to achieve it.
Do or do not, there is no try.
So I posted yesterday that I really had nothing to write about because things were going well and I just didn't have much to say. Scra...
The muscles used in pull-ups: The muscles used in push ups: The muscles used in a kettlebell swing: That is what I have, a seriousl...
I am walking on my treadmill at the moment. It is 5:30 a.m. and I really want to do another 5 minutes or so. I started my 2nd week of WW o...
My foot hurts. Specifically my left foot hurts on the inside of the heel, it's almost the Achilles tendon but not quite. Right there w...