So I was tagged by Ellie and I have to state 7 random things about myself. Okay, here goes.....
1) When I was 18 I worked in an adult theater. I'll let you try to figure out what I did there :)
2) I entered the army at 22. I was supposed to go into intelligence. I was going to learn Russian and be a spy. I had lied on my application and the FBI scared me so much that I ended up getting out at the earliest possible moment.
3) I can be painfully shy. I have to force myself to talk to people, even people I know. As a result I don't have a lot of friends.
4) I am an unbelievable Anglophile. When I was in my late teens, early twenties, I was absolutely convinced that I was going to go to England and marry Andrew. I did not want to marry Charles because I had no desire to be queen. I thought Andrew was to die for. Still do :) I still follow the lives of the Royals like it's my job. They absolutely fascinate me.
5) I seriously do not understand the attraction of children. I had my daughter when I was 18 and even now, 30 years later, I can describe in vivid detail every single second of the 26 hours of labor. After she was born I swore I was never, ever doing that again and I honestly don't understand how, or why, women do it. And don't even get me started on how ugly maternity clothing was in the 70's.
6) I love TV. I could sit and watch for hours, days, weeks.... I don't. It has become a big treat for me to sit and watch a show. I love it.
7) When I was in my 20's I did not honestly believe that I would live to see old age. The type of life I was living did not lend itself to a long life (hello!! I worked in an adult theater!!). As a result I did not do things in the time that most people did. I went to college and started getting healthy at 36. I have a lot of ground to make up :)
There you have it. As a bonus one, it took me 3.5 hours to write this post because I had a hard time thinking of 7 things I thought would be interesting.
I'm supposed to tag 7 people but I've seen so many people do this I don't want to double tag someone. If you are reading this and haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged.
Well my plans to post here more often generally didn't pan out as planned. It's been almost a month since I posted. Covid-19 is stil...
You are a Social Moderate (41% permissive) and an... Economic Conservative ...
I am walking on my treadmill at the moment. It is 5:30 a.m. and I really want to do another 5 minutes or so. I started my 2nd week of WW o...
I feel like I'm in a freefall with food. I have not been able to get a grasp on my eating these last couple of days. A large part of ...