Odds and ends
- The ankle is feeling much better. I wore a brace all day yesterday and took it easy on the ankle. It paid off and today it is well on the way to recovery. I can even walk normally. Yea!!!!
- I really wasn't that hungry yesterday and I tracked everything. My day in food experiment didn't go so well, but I'm not used to taking pictures of my food. Maybe I'll try it again.
- Yesterday was the last day of the Intersession class and they paid me in cash! Cool!!!
- After just 4 days I am catching up on my sleep. I can tell because I can stay awake until 10 pm, I wake up around 5 am with no alarm, and I'm losing the dark circles under my eyes.
- I have plans for some creativity. I feel the creative juices flowing which I haven't felt in a long time. Today I start on my first project.
- I want to get active. In spite of the sprained ankle, I have not completely given up hope of doing the half marathon in 3 weeks. I want to move.....
- Time to get my butt up off this chair.....