So here is the new plan that starts today.
- Saturday is the day my WW week starts so Saturday will be the day my week starts.
- I will log all my food. I have no reason not to. I have an app on my phone, I have pen and paper, I have zero reason not to log everything I eat. So I will.
- I will weigh and measure everything I eat this week. I may not do this forever but for this week I will. Weigh, measure, log.
- I am going to run. At least 3 days a week, one of which will be a weekend. The general plan is to run long on Sunday mornings, then run at least 3 miles on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night. Saturday will be for walking or playing the Wii :) This way I will run on Friday and have 36 hours of rest before my long run on Sunday and 30+ hours of rest after. My long runs are not going to be so incredibly long that 30ish hours isn't enough to recover.
- On the days I don't run I'm going to work out with weights. I have books upon books, not to mention DVDs with all kinds of training programs in them and weights. There is no reason at all why I can't do weights at home. They don't have to be an hour long, structured program - just a few moves on nights I don't run.