- It appears to be shaping up to be a very, very warm summer. In order to consistently get my workouts in I'm going to need to get them done before 6 am.
- Which is fine because then I will have a couple of hours between 6-11 to work on my thesis every day.
- Between thesis, summer school, and part time job I should be very busy this summer.
- When I move into the "I love staying home" mode, there is something going wrong.
- Every time I move into the above mode I gain weight.
- Hence, being home makes me gain weight.
- Or possibly, there's something deeper going on that the weight gain and wanting to stay home is a symptom of.
- I will need to be more organized and detailed if I plan to finish this thesis.
- This weekend I'm going to set up a routine and a method for keeping on top of things and heading in the right direction.
- Organization, planning, and avoiding procrastination will be the keys to staying on track this summer.
19 May 2011
Stream of Consciousness
at May 19, 2011
I love a good planner. I like the illusion of being organized and on top of my life. The problem is that I fall into traps. I see a new pla...
and today I found yet another one. The Great Aloha Run this morning was just awesome. I didn't break any records, it was not my best ...
I am walking on my treadmill at the moment. It is 5:30 a.m. and I really want to do another 5 minutes or so. I started my 2nd week of WW o...
You are a Social Moderate (41% permissive) and an... Economic Conservative ...