- It appears to be shaping up to be a very, very warm summer. In order to consistently get my workouts in I'm going to need to get them done before 6 am.
- Which is fine because then I will have a couple of hours between 6-11 to work on my thesis every day.
- Between thesis, summer school, and part time job I should be very busy this summer.
- When I move into the "I love staying home" mode, there is something going wrong.
- Every time I move into the above mode I gain weight.
- Hence, being home makes me gain weight.
- Or possibly, there's something deeper going on that the weight gain and wanting to stay home is a symptom of.
- I will need to be more organized and detailed if I plan to finish this thesis.
- This weekend I'm going to set up a routine and a method for keeping on top of things and heading in the right direction.
- Organization, planning, and avoiding procrastination will be the keys to staying on track this summer.
19 May 2011
Stream of Consciousness
at May 19, 2011
Well my plans to post here more often generally didn't pan out as planned. It's been almost a month since I posted. Covid-19 is stil...
You are a Social Moderate (41% permissive) and an... Economic Conservative ...
I am walking on my treadmill at the moment. It is 5:30 a.m. and I really want to do another 5 minutes or so. I started my 2nd week of WW o...
I feel like I'm in a freefall with food. I have not been able to get a grasp on my eating these last couple of days. A large part of ...