- It appears to be shaping up to be a very, very warm summer. In order to consistently get my workouts in I'm going to need to get them done before 6 am.
- Which is fine because then I will have a couple of hours between 6-11 to work on my thesis every day.
- Between thesis, summer school, and part time job I should be very busy this summer.
- When I move into the "I love staying home" mode, there is something going wrong.
- Every time I move into the above mode I gain weight.
- Hence, being home makes me gain weight.
- Or possibly, there's something deeper going on that the weight gain and wanting to stay home is a symptom of.
- I will need to be more organized and detailed if I plan to finish this thesis.
- This weekend I'm going to set up a routine and a method for keeping on top of things and heading in the right direction.
- Organization, planning, and avoiding procrastination will be the keys to staying on track this summer.
19 May 2011
Stream of Consciousness
at May 19, 2011
It was a good week and there is only one more week until spring break. Yes!! I know that it is not the best thing to be so looking forward ...
colloidal silver is very fine particles that are suspended in liquid, usually water. This apparently has antimicrobial properties and has ...
Look to the left there. My blog has been rated by blogged.com as Great!!! I scored 8.5 out of 10. Woo Hoo!!! I don't normally get ex...
and today I found yet another one. The Great Aloha Run this morning was just awesome. I didn't break any records, it was not my best ti...