Essentially yesterday was my last day of break. I have to go to my new part time job today and then to school tomorrow. Break's over.........
This break was much better than other breaks, but still there is a few undeniable truths about me and breaks:
- Much as I love staying at home with the dogs, I get bored
- No matter how much I plan, I just don't move as much during breaks
- As a result, I tend to put on a little weight
- I don't like that, but it's the truth
- I also don't drink as much water no matter how much I try
- I spend far, far too much time at the computer
- I nap too much
- I actually prefer to be working
So there it is, the truth.There are just not enough things to do, without kids around I should add, to keep me busy all day. I'm sure if I had little kids I would find things to do to amuse them,but when it's just me and the dogs?.....eh, not so much.
I did not get as much school work done as I'd hoped I would, but that's life. I'm not going to get crazy over it, I'll deal.
I have made huge strides in my efforts to get, and remain, organized. I have a nightly routine for my desk area, that works. I'm forcing myself to put things back in their place when I'm done - I have a horrible habit of just finishing something and walking away. I am getting a place for everything, so it's going well.
Today I go to the tutoring center and learn what I'll be doing. It's not a regular tutoring center, they actually push to the students further ahead, so it should be interesting. The best part is, it pays really, really well. That will be nice, decent money for 1 day a week. Sweet.....
Okay, I'm off to get some things done before I leave.