I call bullsh*t
on my excuses. I have been using all kinds of horrible, terrible, lousy excuses and I need to call bs on them. Let's see if I can list some of them and then debunk them:
1. it's too hot. Really???? Think this is hot? Wait till we get to Arizona where they have had 117 - 112 - 111 etc. Yeah, that's freaking hot.
2. it's raining. I love the freaking rain. As long as it's not a torrential downpour, I love walking in the rain.
3. it's too early. Oh shut up!!!
4. it's too late. When exactly is it too late? 2 pm? 3 pm? when????? It's too late when you die.
5. I don't feel like it. Just GTF over yourself and do it.
5. My foot hurts. See #5 and GTFO yourself.....
See, they are not even close to being good excuses. They are lousy and I know they are lousy when I say them to myself. Ugh!!!! So that's over. I have nothing to really do during the day and I end up bored, so I'm going to exercise. Walk in the mornings. Maybe do a little bodyweight WOD in the afternoon. There is no reason why I can't do that. I also need to walk the dogs. They haven't been walked for over a week because of heat/rain/personal problems and that's not fair to them. So tomorrow everything changes and I will just have to suck it up and do it. Tough love......