So I sat down to fill in my planner and realized that I need some solid goals for January. I need to really think through what I want to accomplish in January and work towards those things.
So let's start with some bigger goals:
- I want to have my business actually make some money. My goal was $500 a month, maybe I'll reduce that to $100 a month.
- That means I need to actively promote my site and my stuff
- I need to up my social media game and become a real presence on there
- I need to figure out exactly what I want to focus on to sell and master that completely
- I want to workout 3 times a week for the entire month of January
- That means scheduling my workouts every week
- That means actually going to the workouts regardless of how tired I am or how I don't feel like it
- I want to do the strength training sessions 4 times in January
- that means going and doing regardless of how I feel
- I want to get the money under control and back on the track we were going
- that means looking at the budget every single day in January
- I want to use my planner every day and keep track of all the things
- that means making time and developing a routine for it.