Aerobics 6x this week: 3 Firm and 3 other
Running: 3x this week: Mon, Wed, Saturday
Yoga: 2x Fri, Sat
Boot Camp workout: 2x Tues, Thurs
- Do 5 minutes on the treadmill at 3 mph on a 12 incline, or as close to that incline as you can. Everytime you get back on the machine you increase the speed and lower the incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Get off and a floor series of biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back to the treadmill 3.5 mph and a 10 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Then do your floor routine: biceps curls, lateral raises, squats, and situps.
- Next 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at 4 mph and an 8 incline.
- Next 5 minutes: Do your floor work series.
- Last 5 minutes: Back on the treadmill at a light jog, 4.5 mph, and a 4 incline
Okay, this is a tough schedule but I'm going to do it. I have the GAR on Monday and I need to be in shape and rested for it (that's why Sunday is a rest day).
I still haven't solidified my mental vision, it's coming but it's slowly evolving. One thing I do know for sure is that if I don't work hard I'm never going to achieve it.
Do or do not, there is no try.