Duane got me. Do you realize this is the first time I've been tagged since I started this blog in 2004. Up until today my record was clean, thank Duane....
This is how it goes:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.
1. Got it. Had to look, I don't keep books in my computer room.
2. Out of Africa. Karen Blixen. I bought this at her home in Nairobi. I could not stand the movie so I thought the book might be better.
4. 'That will mean years of your life and mine,' I said. He asked me to be allowed to remark that this was no consideration to be taken, where the execution of justice was concerned. Kaninu looked to me; for a moment he believed that he was being trapped.
5. Since I've seen this every where, if you haven't done this consider yourself tagged.
It's been a while since I've been here. The last real update was Sept. 2nd, which was 11 weeks ago. Lets see what has happened si...
The muscles used in pull-ups: The muscles used in push ups: The muscles used in a kettlebell swing: That is what I have, a seriousl...
I am walking on my treadmill at the moment. It is 5:30 a.m. and I really want to do another 5 minutes or so. I started my 2nd week of WW o...
This week has been so stressful, it is insane. I generally try hard to keep stress in my life to a minimum, and generally do pretty well wi...