I am incredibly blessed for the following reasons:
- The typical health, job and all that stuff - and I'm not rushing over it because I don't think it's that important, I do - but these are the things everyone is grateful for so let's just get that part out of the way.
- I have the exact house that I have dreamed about for years. Years!!!! It is small and needs work but it is exactly perfect for us and we love it to death.
- I have a job that I really, really love. I really love teaching and being involved in education and all that..It's awesome
- I live in the most beautiful place on earth. I live at the base of the Koolau Mountains which are the most beautiful mountains ever. I love living here and I love that the Koolaus are never the same 2 days in a row. I could make color prints of them every day and every one would be different.
- I have the ability to do anything I want. Today I covered 8 miles, tomorrow I may bike, I can do whatever I want whenever I want to.