It's finally here
the last day of 2012. 2012 was a very eventful year for us. I learned a lot of things, and relearned a couple others. It was a good year and I'm hoping that 2013 will be even better.
I laid out some general goals previously and now I want to expand upon them just a little more.
- I want to get back into running. Towards that end, I have set my sights on a half marathon in May and another one in September. Followed up by the Honolulu Marathon in December. So running will definitely be my thing this year.
- Crossfit & Paleo: I want to continue to improve and get stronger. I crossed a threshold the other day when I almost didn't finish a workout. I need to keep pushing through like that.
- Control of the finances: This is going to take a little creativity. I have settled one problem, my student loans, now there are a couple of other small issues to straighten out. Should not be too difficult.
- Finally, pursuing interests I enjoy. This is probably the one I have done most about because it's the one that's been neglected for so long.
- Tomorrow I'm going to start with a photo a day challenge for 1 year. I'll be posting them on Shuttercal.
- I have begun working on a crocheted afghan, I love crocheting.
- I have started working on a latch hook rug that is half finished. Awesome
It is going to be a really good year.