Today was the first day I have felt like myself. Really. Myself. Yesterday I felt pretty good, but today I felt real good.
- For some reason I think that Level 10 Paleo was part of the problem. I had a hard time sticking to it and towards the end I was really feeling run down and worn out. I just feel like that opened the door for me to get so sick.
- I think I had such a hard time recovering last week because I wasn't eating enough. The flu made my stomach upset and last week I hardly ate much at all. This week I've been focusing on eating. Eating well, but eating. Having fuel in the tank really makes a difference.
- The workout tonight was the first time in about a month that I felt like I really gave it my all. That feels good.
So tonight's workout was as many reps as possible(AMRAP) in 15 minutes of:
- 5 kettlebell swings - 35# and add 5 reps every round
- 5 toes to bar - add 5 reps every round
- 75 single unders
I did 4 full rounds plus 25 kb swings and 25 toes to bar. A really good effort for me. I felt great when I was done, not like I had phoned it in.
Now though, I'm hungry. I had rice and chicken for dinner and I'm still hungry. That's good right?????