Part of a program I belong to has us journal our gratitude for 7 days every few weeks. I seem to forget and only get a few days in, but this week - since it's break - I'm going to work hard to get all 7 in. So let's begin.....
- I am grateful that money is really no longer a worry. We spent so many years living paycheck to paycheck and not really making it. I like that we have a little cush now.
- I am grateful for my husband. Interesting that I typed that so slowly. I was thinking what exactly am I grateful for? Well, he has hung with me for over 30 years for one thing. He's not perfect, but neither am I. He has his faults, but he is always there for me and for that I am grateful.
- I am grateful for my career. I really enjoy teaching. I enjoy working with young people and I truly enjoy the place I work at.
- I am grateful for where I live. I love this neighborhood. It is so peaceful and quiet. People have been here for years and years and I just love that. It is also quite beautiful. It's great to just walk around it and see what people have done to their houses. I just love it.
- I am truly grateful for every single day I get with Bella and I pray that I am not keeping her longer than she should be here. I love that girl.