I am on a 3 week break from school and in that time I will:
- Lose 10 pounds - this is at the top of my list because it is the most important'
- Get next semester planned through to spring break - doing that will free me up to do #3
- Organize and get the house packed and ready for the move
For number 2, I'm going to devote some time everyday to planning. I'm thinking an hour or two in the afternoon between lunch and my second workout. This will give me some down time and I'll be rested for my workout.
Finally, Number 3 will be an ongoing constant project. I will be working on that a lot and I figure it will be pretty physical so it will help with the weight loss and keep me from eating because I'm busy.
So my days are going to look like this:
- Up in the morning and have coffee
- workout - probably a run
- sort and pack for a couple of hours
- work on next semester
- workout - probably weights
- walk the dogs
So the goal? 10 lbs in three weeks. Not so hard when you think that I should be really busy all three weeks. I should have no time to sit around and gain weight. At least that's the plan.
So, where does it start? Right here, right now. The information below will be posted on my sidebar for all the world to see. Let the games begin.
Starting weight: 185.0
Goal weight: 175.0
Current weight: 185.0