Spring is a popular time for all sorts of training programs and many of them are starting in the next couple of weeks. Last time I got so fit I had joined a training program and that got me started on really good fitness. So I was thinking of doing the same thing now. Join a training program to push me in my training. So I'm faced with a couple of options.
- There is a 4 week boot camp at 6 am M-W-F. The problem with this is it runs from 6-7 and I have to be to work at 7:30. It's held in parks where I could shower and dress so it really could be worked out.
- There is a 12-week fitness program that meets on Mon, Weds, and Saturday. This is a varied program where they do all kinds of different things. It meets at 5:30 pm close to my work.
- There is also a train running program. It meets Mon, Weds, and Saturdays at 5:30 pm.
- It meets on Mon and Weds nights from 5:30 to 7 pm near where I work.
- I take classes on Tues nights from 5 -8.
- Mon, Tues, and Weds nights I won't get home until after 8 for 6 weeks.
- On July 6 my summer classes start and they are Tues and Thurs. - but I don't have to attend these classes.
- For 4 weeks I won't get home until 8 on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.
- But school where I teach ends at the beginning of June so my days will be free.