- I have 16 runs scheduled in February and I want to complete at least 13 of them.
- I have 8 strength sessions penciled in and I want to complete at least 5 of them.
- I will stick to the WW program 5 out of 7 days every week.
- I will burn an average of 2500 calories a day
- I will attend Saturday WW meetings.
Along those lines, today was a potluck at work. I have decided that I really don't like potlucks. They never have really decent food even if people are "healthy" eaters. There is always an overabundance of one type or another. For example we had: chicken wings, teriakyi chicken, kalua pork, mexican casserole, curry beef stew, broccoli salad, 7-layer dip, fried noodles, and an entire table of desserts. Lovely. Anyway, that was today and since we had to go from 7 am until 2 pm without eating - all bets were off. I tried to maintain at least a bit but ended up overeating and having dessert. I left feeling stuffed and yucky. Hubby is working tonight so no dogwalk. After I was home for a while I had a polish dog. Awesome!!! That's okay. Tomorrow it's on like Donkey Kong. Now I have to go put the birds to bed.